Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Quote Originally Posted by tarek1999 View Post
    thank u so much my dear hitman22 for ur help,<<<but i'm not able to open the game when my internet connection is disable.... there is any solve for this problem ? a lot of thanks for u hitman22....
    Basically, you need an internet connection running continuosly if you want to play Splinter Cell: Conviction game. This protection was made by Ubisoft to stop piracy. Usually the game syncs with their DRM servers where the save game or advancement of gameplay levels has to be triggered, so hence internet is required. Unless an offline emulator that was made for Assassins Creed 2, should also be made for Splinter Cell: Conviction or otherwise you are sole, you wont be able to play this game without internet.

You need to use hex editor and then also have to use the name SamFisher to be able to play with the save file that is attached in the post made by Dinsh. Just go through all the suggestions given afterwards and you will be able to solve the issue. Also, talks made on cracks / hacks are illegal so I suggest you to stop asking for the same.

sorry to bump an old thread, but where do i find the savegames on windows 7?

Just go to the address

your admin name or login name folder and in that go to app data and then go to
    storage and in that u will find folder named 2 in that ur save file,
    good luck and keep it up this game is really good and we feel like we are doing the job in stealth.Game Rocks

heh, didn't think of that, thanks ^^

hi guys, i have a similar problem and need help!.. I was playing SSC single player and just entered the White House but suddenly PC crashed while the game saving the chapter, then when I reopen the game there was no resume story option!! Wtf!.. I have Win 7 and I could not find where the save file is... Can someone tell where can i find the save file on Win 7? Also I have SKIDROW version with no update...

That looks some error with the hard drive. Recently I was playing James Bond 007 Nightfire were the game crashed at the end of mission. I had replay all back. I found some bad sectors on my hard drive. There is no way to fix that. You can either search for save game files on internet or play the game back again from the beginning.

delakroix1 Guest

smile Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Hi there,

Like everyone here, my game crashed, and I lost of saved games. I managed to add the saved games like fatality suggested, but then when I entered the game, it still shows "new game".

I also don't have a skidrow.ini, only a executable skidrow file. Any suggestions on how I can get the saved games to work?

Thanks a million in advance!

I had also faced a similar issue in my system. When I installed the game the setup was fine. But when I click on the icon nothing happens. I found a solution for the same. You will have to set the compatibility mode of Windows XP SP2 and after that only the game will work. You can just right click on the game icon and then choose compatibility mode.

Sorry, not german...

is it possible, that it's impossible to download the savegame momentanily...?

Greetings from Germany :-D

Cant Download The Attachment...........Please Re Upload Or Handel The File.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ass§ssinsCr§ed View Post
    Cant Download The Attachment...........Please Re Upload Or Handel The File.
    Thanks
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to all our users.

Actually there is some problem from our server end and hence nobody is able to download any attachment from the forums.

We are working for the same and will be fix soon.

Regards.

tnx for the post

is all the achievement, all the weapons including scar-H, exclusive content and all stages cleared in realistic difficulty in the attached saved game file? thks~

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsummer View Post
    is all the achievement, all the weapons including scar-H, exclusive content and all stages cleared in realistic difficulty in the attached saved game file? thks~
    Well, I think so that the save game file for this game is completely unlocked, as what is written by the uploader, in case if it is not then you simply download and let us know if it is partial or not unlocked with all stages or so. I even tried to search for the save game on many sites but was not able to get it anywhere.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast