Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction crash to desktop solution

Splinter Cell Conviction crash to desktop solution

I am having an issue with the recently installed Splinter Cell Conviction game which is not behaving properly and crashes at the start up of the game and i am unable to find the reason behind the same. So please help me to find Splinter Cell Conviction crash to desktop solution to play the game easily. Thanks in advance.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction crash to desktop solution

I think there might be some file missing in the game which is creating problem while you are trying to play the game. The file which is corrupted can be fixed with the repair option while reinstalling the game. So try to repair the game ans see whether you are getting the same error or crash while starting the Splinter Cell Conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    I think there might be some file missing in the game which is creating problem while you are trying to play the game. The file which is corrupted can be fixed with the repair option while reinstalling the game. So try to repair the game ans see whether you are getting the same error or crash while starting the Splinter Cell Conviction.
    I have tried the same but no help. I have inserted the CD and click on the repair option but the process competed and the game is still crashing in the start up so suggest me something else to get rid of this issue.

If the problem is not yet resolved after the repairing of the Splinter Cell Conviction installation then it seems that the file is got corrupted and need to replace which is not working after the installation of the same. In that i case i will advise you to uninstall then complete game and then install the clean copy of the same.

It can be possible that your Graphic Card is not supporting the game that is why you are unable to play the game. So please check for the Graphic card compatibility with the Splinter Cell Conviction game which is might be the cause of the issue as the game is not sufficient graphic to play the game. So try the same.

I have seen the same problem with the most of the user of the game who are playing the game but let me tell you that this issue is not only with the ATI, nvidia user also having the same issue. I have come to know that patch 1.01 is working with the issue but not for every one but for the some user of. So you can also give a try.

I think that the best way to resolve the issue is to ask about the same to the UbiSoft and they might help us with the available solution. The problem which you are getting might be because of the Server issue of the UbiSoft which can be solve with the help of the same. So go through the same and let us know about the solution which you got from there.