Thread: Splinter cell conviction low fps gtx 275

Splinter cell conviction low fps gtx 275

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp service pack 3 operating system and working with GTX 275. I have installed the Splinter Cell Conviction game. The problem is that I get very low fps while playing. I get around 23 fps outdoor and 30-40 fps indoor. This has caused the game to work quite slow. Please help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Splinter cell conviction low fps gtx 275

You need to check out for the drivers that is been associated. It could be that the drivers for the graphic card that you have may have some issues. It is necesdsary that you install the correct drivers so that you may get to a better conclusion and then be able to work with the game with better fps. Do check out for the thing.

The drivers that is been installed may have some issue. It would be better that you reinstall them. All you need to do is to open the start menu and then the control panel option. Now choose the drivers from the add/remove program option. Click on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the latest drivers for the graphic card that you have. This may help.

Another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted is by upgrading the Direct X version of the system. you need to use the latest application tool for Direct X . It could be that you are using outdated version and the game is not able to work with proper fps. I hope you may then get to a better conclusion.

Use another graphic card. It would be better that you use Radeon 5850 HD video card. You may then be able to perform ell with the game. So do look out for the same. The graphic card that you use has some issue as it do not support well. Use the latest graphic card. It will then work out well. Look out.

Do check for the latest updated drivers for the video card that you have from its official website. I hope this will then help you out to get the issue sorted well. It is necessary that you do make the things work and essential process so that you may be able to look out for the change and make the game to perform well in accordance and giving a good fps.

Install the driver and then try to perform a clean boot service. This may then help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to open the start menu and then type msconfig in the searchbox option. now hit enter and then choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the services. Restart the system.

I guess the application is not been able to work out and process accordingly using the card that you use. So it would be better that you check out for the thing by replacing the graphic card and use Radeon 5850 graphic card. I hope this will help you out to get the game application to process well. It is necessary and essential that the device should be able to cope with the system and the application.