Thread: Splinter cell conviction game wont launch

Splinter cell conviction game wont launch

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit version operating system. I have Direct X 11 installed to the system. I have installed the Splinter cell conviction game to the system. The problem is that the game would not launch. As it is been executed it starts and then closes down. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the same. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Splinter cell conviction game wont launch

The problem well could be with the application that you have got it from. Have you bought it from steam or retail. This matters a lot. You have to check out for the same as it has been purchased well from. Other than that it is essential that the game application is able to cope to the system well. You may then be able to get to a better conclusion then.

Check out for the compatibility issue that may then make the issue to sort out well. It may be that the system may be lagging out with some of the system, ailments that is been required to fulfill and make the game application to process. I hope you may then be able to work out well the. It is necessary that the games requirement should meet up with the system that you use or else such issues may occur well.

As you use Direct X 11 application it could be that he game application would not be able to support well under it. Try a downgraded version. I hope it may then support well and work well for you. It is essential that you do check out for the issue and make certain ailments to be fulfilled well. This is what is needed. Try for Direct X 10 or 9.

I have found the same issue. I found that it doesn't play well on steam. There is a issue with it. The steam.exe file was missing. So try to get another application and then look out whether you are able to work out with the same. I hope it may then sort the issue for you and make the things to work out in your way.

Try to install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This may then help you out well to get sort the thing. It is necessary and essential that you do check out for the same as the application may not be able to work due to compatibility issue. So the tools would then help you well to solve the issue by getting the features from the related thing. Hope this will solve your problem.

I would recommend you to perform a clean boot service in order to sort the issue well for you. This will definitely help you out to get the issue to be sorted. so do look out for the thing. You have to disable the services by making the Microsoft services to be hidden from the selective startup tab. Then restart the system and make the things work out well.

There is another way through which you can sort the issue well and it is by installing the application under compatibility mode. Do check out as by right clicking on the installer.exe file of the application and then install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This may then allow the application to work out and process well. So do look out.

THE DARK WARRIOR_MFH Guest
    I have a problem with game launcher it gives me this message in the end of installation as a virus exists in the game D:\GAME 15\src\system\ubio95bc.rra there is some problem in this file ubio95bc.rra
    Help me. What is the problem?

Hi DARK WARRIOR,

Which antivirus application have you installed in your pc? Can you also tell us what kind of virus is it, by letting us know its description finding via google search. I think that the game installation package is either virus infected or the antivirus might be giving fake alarms about virus issue. If you turn off the antivirus software, then does the game lanuches fine?

THE DARK WARRIOR_MFH Guest

THNks Ninja-X i solvet the prooblem last night IT JUST the antivirus giving a fake alarms about virus issue,so i turn off the antivirus software
    and it woork prople properly
    but thanks agin Ninja-X