Thread: Play Splinter Cell Conviction co-op over LAN

Play Splinter Cell Conviction co-op over LAN

I am having a query which is related to Play Splinter Cell Conviction co-op over LAN. Is it possible to play the game on the LAN game with my friend. As i am not having much knowledge about the same so i am asking the same to you hope that i will get the better solution for the splinter cell conviction co-op issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Play Splinter Cell Conviction co-op over LAN

Hey thats possible, You can play the game with LAN without having any issue with the same as you are looking for. All you have to do is to install the same copy of the game in both the system and then run the game via LAN and connect through IP Address and you will be able to play the game easily. So try the same and work with it.

You can also run the game through the TUNNGLE which is a free open source online sever where you can easily connect to the server and play the game. Tunngle is now become famous for the playing games on the server based. All you have to do is to download the same and make an account to run the same so that you can play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boo Bear View Post
    You can also run the game through the TUNNGLE which is a free open source online sever where you can easily connect to the server and play the game. Tunngle is now become famous for the playing games on the server based. All you have to do is to download the same and make an account to run the same so that you can play.
    Thanks for the reply. I have never heard about the TUNNGLE so i am not aware of the same. So if you will explain me about the How to play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction on TUNNGLE then i can achieve the same.

To play the game on the Tunngle both you have to download the Tunggle on your PC and then install the same. Now start the same and then log in with your User ID not after that add your friend to the list and send him invite to play the game. As soon he will join you will be able to play the private match together. Thats it!!!!!!!

Yes it is possible to play the game on the LAN as i am playing it my brother on LAN without any issue. And the important thing is that you don't need to have two copy of the game. You can use one single copy to play on both computer through the LAN. All you have to do is to create account for the use and you will be able to play the game on the same.

I don't want to play with the third party software that is described here. I just wanted to play the game with the friend of mine. So it is better to stick to the LAN playing on the Splinter Cell Conviction co-op. Anyways thanks for reply that you have given me in response to the same that you have given and it is appreciated.

Hi all

I am trying to play Splinter Cell on a LAN, but on my sisters computer what do I do exactly. I have the original game and do not want to buy another license.

She has made an account bt it wont let her se my serial number. What can I do

I think you will have to buy a separate copy of the game for playing on the LAN. It is not legal to use the same copy of the game on different computers and it wont work. You can still try the solution suggested by urgaffel on playing the game on LAN without separate license copies.