Thread: Splinter cell conviction error "lead3DEngine missing, reinstall the game".

Splinter cell conviction error "lead3DEngine missing, reinstall the game".

Hi there, I am having an issue with the Splinter cell conviction which i have installed in computer and when i am trying to run the same i am getting the Splinter cell conviction error "lead3DEngine missing, reinstall the game". and unable to load the game. So please help me with the lead3DEngine file. a help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Splinter cell conviction error "lead3DEngine missing, reinstall the game".

I have never heard about the lead3DEngine so i am not sure about the file. but if you are getting the error then i will advise you Google for the same file and you will get lots of link to download the same file. Copy the file and then place that in your gaming folder and again restart the game and see whether the problem is is there or not.

I have searched for the same on the Google but could not any file like this so that i can activate the game and that is why i have asked the same to you so that i can activate my game. So if you are having the file then give me the download link of the same. Hope to get the solution from here.

I have also searched for the same lead3DEngine file but could not found any detail about the it on the same. So the best way to get this file is to reinstall the game o9ne again as the file might be in the game only. So first uninstall then Splinter Cell and the reinstall the game and check that you are getting the same error or not.

First thing that i will advise you to go to the game folder and check whether the Lead3DEngine.dll file is there or not. If the file exist then i think you have to repair the registry for the game and then install the same. In my case this is the file path "F:\Games\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system\Lead3DEngine.dll".

If you are unable to get the file then i think that the best way to resolve the issue is to ask about the problem to the Ubi only as they might be aware of the issue and having the solution for this problem which you are going through. So contact them and get rid of the issue by the available solution from Ubi. Hope this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-X View Post
    I have also searched for the same lead3DEngine file but could not found any detail about the it on the same. So the best way to get this file is to reinstall the game o9ne again as the file might be in the game only. So first uninstall then Splinter Cell and the reinstall the game and check that you are getting the same error or not.
    First of all thank for your quick response. I have followed the reinstallation advise and the issue related to the "lead3DEngine missing, reinstall the game" is resolved. I have reinstalled the game and now i am not getting the error.

hey, how can I reinstall Splinter Cell Conviction?! help please

For installation you have to get into the Control Panel>Add Remove program and then to find the Splinter cell conviction from the list and click on remove button. Other Method is to use the Uninstaller Utility. You can use the Uninstaller to uninstall the complete game and then use your game CD to reinstall the game completely into the system of yours. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.