Thread: Mohaa Multiplayer Online cheats

Mohaa Multiplayer Online cheats

Hi,
    I have a Mohaa Game on my pc which I am going to play in multi-player mode. This game is recommended by my friends who play it on multi-player mode. I had played some levels to get use to the game. I am looking for some information on the game along with some tips and cheats. Does anyone know about the same. The game looks nice action adventure game but this is really enjoyable in long run.

Re: Mohaa Multiplayer Online cheats

Mohaa is a nice game. The strong point of the game of this game is its sound effect. Between the bullets and shells that burst whistling before crashing to the ground in a deafening roar, it really feels like the front. The enemies are both organized and free of reflection. They may have remarkable gestures such as pulling over a box, holding their weapons at the end of their arm without showing, but then leap toward you or stay planted there while another has just been killed at two meter .

Medal of Honor Allied Assault is a nice game. To add a cheat you have to first make some settings here. First to add a cheat place a shortcut to the game on the desktop, right click to make it and then go to Properties. In the Target location, add to the end + set + set cheats 1 ui_console 1 + set thereisnomonkey 1. During the course of the game, press square, enter the cheat codes and confirm with Enter.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault is really a enjoyable game. To get all weapons enter wuss code. You will have to activate the cheat first by above methods. For god mode type dog. For over Target use notarget, for maximum ammunition give ammo, for fashion-pass walls give noclip, for inventory list give listinventory and for teleport to indicated coordinates type tele xyz.

In Mohaa you are provided to take the campaign in Normal mode, it will be finalized in about fifteen hours. Fortunately, the multi-player mode is there to catch up and fill us with slight defect. An innovative multi-PC, which mixes different game modes such as the Cooperative, the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch or the conquest of goals. I have some cheats like the command ord will print the current coordinates and for increasing your health, type health 00 where 00 is the desired number. Type kill for suicide

Medal of Honor Allied Assault War is a compilation Chest combining the PC FPS Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and its two extensions and Training In The Offensive. These three games will allow you to immerse yourself in the Second World War and relive some of the greatest fights of that period. I have some weapons cheat codes. To get a Colt 45 type giveweapon weapons/colt45.tik and for Pomegranates type iveweapon weapons/m2frag_grenade.tik.

If you know the name of weapons hen you have to just type giveweapon weapons/ and then the weapon name with .tik extension. By this you will get the weapon in your hand. For example if you need a hand grenade then the cheat code for that will be giveweapon Weapons / steilhandgranate.tik. For M1 Garand the code will be giveweapon weapons/m1_garand.tik and for Mauser KAR 98K the code will be giveweapon weapons/kar98.tik.