Thread: Help for training and tactics in Football Manager 2010

Help for training and tactics in Football Manager 2010

I have installed the Football Manager 2010 game on my computer. I have to admit the game is really good. But I feel I will need some help to get used to the game. And therefore I require help for training and tactics in Football Manager 2010. so anyone have played the game then please provide me the required help.

Re: Help for training and tactics in Football Manager 2010

Put the individual training level off, especially if they are national players simultaneously. Thus they develop and remain fresh and rarely suffer injuries that they would throw back in their overall development as a more limited training. Attending a weak team with limited transfer options, will help you focus on the physical condition and fitness of your players.

I love this Football Manager 2010 game. It is not only football gaming but use of brain for tactics as well. Careful planning, in restaurants, public transport and VIP boxes will help the gamer to make small profits. The best way to get used to this game is to just practice and practice.

Give the young talented players chance in the game and change them at the end of a game. This will help them gain experience, learn from the professionals and develop faster. Regular meetings provide greater confidence, which in turn has bonuses in upcoming contract renewal result. The game is the best football game I ever played till date. Hope this helps you out.

Keep an eye on finances. Especially after a successful season you will often get bonuses for championship or relegation due. This should be sufficient budget available, the Board does not like overdrafts. Try to borrow a fixed transfer fee to negotiate with. You are just in the lead and the opponent only plays on your door, select the time playing for a few minutes to bring him out of the kick or move your defensive line to move forward a little to what is happening in the other half and turn the momentum.