Thread: Tips for Dragon Age: Origins

Tips for Dragon Age: Origins

Hi to all. Yesterday I purchased the first game for my newly assembled computer for gaming- Dragon Age: Origins. I have got a ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics card which gives 1 GB graphics support. I have an AMD Phenom X4 processor. I have very little information on Dragon Age: Origins and I need tips to get started with the game.

Re: Tips for Dragon Age: Origins

The basic tip to get started in Dragon Age Origins is the selection of the character class. Know your skills and gaming style and select a proper character. The ability to convince manipulation depends on the cleverness of the character. If you look at the starting attributes of the Dwarf, you may notice immediately that the Dwarf Rogue intelligence has four points more than the Warrior.

There are 3 base classes, which are Rogue, Warrior, and Mage. I also prefer the you go for the Warrior class initially. Focus on the development of the Warrior talents which includes:
    • The talents of the warrior class (other than exemption, which requires a skill value of 18)
    • The two-handed weapon talent,
    • The first two bars of the talent group weapon and shield.
    Thus a proper selection of class is a must.

As with most of the action role-play games always keep a close look on each and every place in the game. Scan all the objects that can be plundered. SO check barrels, bags, cupboards, shelves and much more useful and valuable salvage equipment. A good observation power will surely help you to quickly succeed in the game.

Get used to regularly visit your group camp before you travel to another place. Sell unnecessary clutter to the local dealer, to make room in your inventory. Save in principle before you leave the group camp to go on trips. Since there is no escape option in the game, which leads to frustration moments. In such a case, there is only one option, adjust the difficulty level in the current fight down to increase the chance to decide the battle still in your favour.