Thread: Information of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Information of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I have recently come across the game Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I have learnt that the game is going to be made available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii,DS,PSP and Windows platform. I am looking forward to purchase the game. So before getting this game can I get a preview and information on this game.

Re: Information of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

This time, Ubisoft leads the well-known special team of Ghosts in the future. These are not only advanced weapons, but also useful technologies. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier portraits the image of future soldiers. An exoskeleton makes the gamer more agile and resilient. The head-up display and Com-Link (communication-link) helps the gamer to remain in contact with the team-member. This also might seem like a science fiction.

Ubisoft has once again collaborated and integrated several military advisers, weapons and technologies. Thus, various stealth technology are already in the works. There is a deadly grenade which is being developed to destroy anything in the radius of just ten meters is a unique weapon that is going to be added in this game. The game is expected to have the ultimate action gameplay.

The gameplay is being considered to be similar to the initial Ghost Recon. The gameplot is based in northern Europe and Russia. Russian nationalists seize power and conquer large areas of northern Europe, in order to reach the oil reserves in the Nordic countries. The game is going to be made available on almost all gaming consoles and Microsoft Windows as well. The graphics are going to be the greatest highlight of this game.

The lead character of the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is a ghost named Kozak. The main concern for Kozak is his Russian family roots. I have read that he also has a mission to safeguard the Russian President in an assassination attempt. As a player you play a worker who witnessed a terrorist attack on its power plant. I guess the game is being prepared to be released by the end of 2010.