Thread: Need Killing Floor gameplay Details

Need Killing Floor gameplay Details

I have installed the Killing Floor computer game on my Compaq Presario CQ3230IX (BK153AA) Desktop which had Windows 7 operating. The game was installed without any errors. But I could not get any details on its gameplay. So please provide me with the details on the story and gameplay of this game.

Re: Need Killing Floor gameplay Details

The Horzine Biotech biotechnology company is building Horzine Mist, which ordinary people mutate into horrible beasts and attacked London. The policemen stationed on the ground have no chance to save the civilian population. After a short time almost every normal life is extinguished, whereupon the British government sent special troops to the crisis area. This is where the game begins.

I feel Killing Floor has the most dullest game plot I ever played in. There will be one of the largest cities in Europe wiped out. Thousands pf the populated by mutants. Conceptually, Killing Floor awakens the memories of Left 4 Dead. The multi-player mode is far better then the single player mode. For me this game is not at all worth.

There are Six Perks. Primarily a perk improves the handling of a weapon type, so it causes more damage, for example, can reload faster. To supplement a perk, you must apply to the respective primary weapon and / or goals to reach diverse levels. The crawlers are very fast and the Sirens scream loudly when they see a human.

After you've survived all enemy waves then remains is the fight against the Patriarch, a particularly powerful species, which handles at the same time both the machine gun and a rocket launcher. The design of the 13 official maps is very long and branched. You do not march from node to node, but can start at any corner of entering each course and each room. The one thing I liked is that you can weld doors to narrow roads and to hide you.