Thread: Questions regarding Aion PC game

Questions regarding Aion PC game

I have purchased the Aion PC game. I am not used to gaming and recently I have upgraded my desktop to get started with gaming. I have read the gameplay and details of Aion, but before I can start I want to know what is MMORPG? What is PvPvE? What is the Abyss? What is the maximum level? How many characters can I create a maximum? What are stigma stones? Where can I get the raw materials needed? What exactly is ether?

Re: Questions regarding Aion PC game

Aion is a Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game which is an abbreviation for MMORPG developed by Korean developer NCsoft. In an MMORPG, you do not play alone, but with thousands of players in one world. They form right companies, which develop differently depending on server. The group game in MMORPGs is very important.

PvPvE is broadly called as Player versus Player versus content. In Abyss you are entering the PvPvE. The Abyss is the zone between the land of the Elyos and Asmodians. There is not only Asmodians and Elyos for supremacy, but also the Balaur, a non-playable race. The resulting three-way fight is called PvPvE.

The Balaur are NPCs (Non Playable Characters), they are the opponents that are controlled by the computer. The Abyss Balaur are caught and want to destroy the Daeva, which is why they attack and Asmodians and Elyos. The demonic Balaur do not act like normal NPCs, but take active part in the battles and so you often have to deal with these enemies.

The maximum level of the game AION is 50. Until you reach this level, it will take several weeks. The levels take much longer than in the genre rivals World of Warcraft. To make a character simply start the game and enter your account information. After the connection, you get into the character screen, where characters appear all threads.