Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction co-op works or not?

Splinter Cell Conviction co-op works or not?

Sup gamers, The game which I was waiting for has finally released and I got a copy of computer version of Splinter Cell Conviction. A friend of mine has bought the same game for his Xbox 360. I was wondering if we would be able to play the Co-operative campaigns of the game together or not. According to me it should be allowed as both are using same version. So if any of you have tried it then please let me know if Splinter Cell Conviction co-op works or not? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction co-op works or not?

No, you certainly wont be able to play the co-operative missions of the game together as both of you are using different platforms for playing the game. The user which is playing the game on the computer will be able to play the co-operative missions of the game with users playing on computer only. The cross platform compatibility is not supported on the game.

Thanks for sharing this information. So it seems that me and my friend wont be able to play together hence I want to know how to play the game in multiplayer mode? Is there any special software required to play the game online? Will have to buy a separate key for playing online ? Please explain the procedure step by step as I am not much of a computer savvy.

There is no need to buy a separate software for playing the game online. You can play the game online by starting the game and opening the multiplayer tab. Click on Internet and select Refresh. Wait till all the available servers refreshed. Join the server which has lowest latency. If the server is password protected then you can get the password from the official website by providing the authentication key.