Thread: Crossword Puzzles & Word Games for Mac

Crossword Puzzles & Word Games for Mac

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have recently bought a cool new macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I am big fan of the Crossword Puzzles & Word Games. I used to play such type of games on the windows xp. Can anyone tell me which are the best crossword Puzzles & Word Games for Mac. Any information would be appreciate.
    Thank you.

Re: Crossword Puzzles & Word Games for Mac

You have to play Ortograf on your mac. Play against the computer or among friends. Ortograf has several game options and an integrated dictionary of all valid Scrabble ® words. Chalenging and easy to use, it will give you hours of fun.
    To get this game go to it's official site.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to install XwordLookup Widget 1.3 in your mac. This Dashboard Widget gives you speedy access to clues for finishing your crossword. Enter the letters you have and the ones you don't to get a list of words that could fit.
    Suitable for Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard.
    A French user has been kind enough to provide a French dictionary. He says it is "the latest Official French Scrabble dictionary and is public domain". Uncompress the download and then in XwordLookup, click the little i in the bottom right corner to change the path of the dictionary file. For example, if you put the uncompressed file, odsLower, in your home directory, change the path to "/Users/yourname/odsLower".

I am playing Wroble on my mac computer and I think that it is one of the most popular puzzle game. This is a word puzzle game like the well known Scrabble word game. Place letters on the board and try to make the score as high as possible. Play against 1 to 3 players or computer players. Words that are being added during the game will be saved to the word file.

As per my knowledge you have to play Scrabble on your Macbook pro. The classic way to spell word game fun is now the ultimate way to spell fast fun for the entire family. Play against one of eight challenging computer opponents or take on your friends and family in four different game modes.
    It has following features.
    # Unlimited Play
    # Play Against Computer or Human Opponents
    # Helpful Hints, Best Play Words, and More
    # Four Exciting Ways to Play

You have to play X-Words Deluxe. X-Words Deluxe, a fun, educational crosswords game that’ll test anyone’s word knowledge. Even Monty, our monkey mascot, (and not the world’s best speller), loves it! Best of all, you can play X-Words your way, using a wide variety of boards, vocabulary lists and languages. A great game the whole family can enjoy.
    It has following features.
    # Numerous competitive opponents, each with adjustable skill levels and his/her own running commentary!
    # Network play on the Mac via GameSmith.
    # Many different boards and scenarios!

Why don't you play Scrabble Plus 1.0 on your mac. This gives you the classic word-building fun of Scrabble—plus exciting head-to-head dual board play, strategic maneuvers, arcade-style gameplay, and fun new game themes. With exciting head-to-head dual board action, helpful hints, unique power-ups, challenging computer opponents, stunning graphics, and inviting arcade play, both veteran and beginner players will find something to love about Scrabble PLUS for Mac.

Dylan18 Guest

Scrabble Plus,mm so interesting i'll try