Thread: Getting started with The Settlers 7

Getting started with The Settlers 7

I have got a new desktop set-up at my place last week. I have assembled this desktop configuration to play games. Though I have not yet got many games installed, I have yesterday installed The Settlers 7 game on my desktop. I need help to get started in this game. It will be helpful if I get the gameplay and tips to play this game on my Windows 7 machine which has a 1 GB ATI Radeon video card.

Re: Getting started with The Settlers 7

Almost all the buildings can be extended with up to three extensions, but this is not always necessary. To speed up the production of the goods or to exploit richer occurrence it is sometimes advisable to build outbuildings of the same type to the installation sites. You have to move from time to time in order to reach distant raw materials or work area at an efficient space to move around.

The focus in The Settlers 7 is on building highly effective business cycles. It is required to place commodity winning extensions in the vicinity of each occurrence. In distant resources, it is advisable to set the work area by hand (in the building menu). The processing often takes place in the same building. This allows to grow in a forest hut, not only woodcutter huts, but later into saw mills.

Build a warehouse facility if not exists and where it is permitted by building materials there. This shortens the time to produce the goods and deliver your settlers, drastically. Each warehouse has three hard-working makers who are responsible for the supply and delivery. The game completely test your knowledge to build a settlement.

As the name of the game suggests it is to test your construction skills. Woodcutters cottage, mill and stone are essential for the development of new buildings. Therefore, make unlimited availability of stones and wooden planks secure by building each with more than one body of them. Residences are important. Because you can not recruit new settlers divided the work, or teach when they have no roof over their head.

Since there is no fertile ground in the first sector, go fishing. Fishermen can be settled in forest huts. Make a small army of six to eight Pikemen on to occupy the neighboring sector. Build upscale homes inflationary just because they host more settlers. Build prestige objects along paths or in a church, to gain prestige points. You will also receive points when you conquer neutral sectors, pioneering new technologies or build special trading post. Prestige points are important for you to unlock special buildings, new construction stages and other bonuses.