Thread: Facebook Farmville game tips

Facebook Farmville game tips

Hi to all. I am just wondering if any one can provide me with tips for playing the social online Facebook game- 'Farmville'. I have created my Facebook account recently and have been hearing a lot ever since. This has interested me as well and now I am also working to build my own Farm. So please provide me some tips for this game.

Re: Facebook Farmville game tips

Create proper fields that can be managed with the machines as simple as possible. Thrive in the fields and it will of course looks nice, when different fruits and trees sprout in between. So, the more regular fields are taken care and the more unified the seed, the faster's moving forward - because the fruit and vegetables are ripe at the same time. Unpack all the decoration, all the animals, all the trees on the edge of the property.

The more neighbors, the better you can proceed further. Rather than buy animals and trees for gold, it is clever, as many neighbors to rally around. The strong berry are: strawberries, raspberries, and the likes. With these you can pick up can pick up every four hours, hundreds of experience points. The exotic acai fruit tree, can be purchased only on Farmcash delivers a yield of as many as 79 gold pieces per day.

Loosen fuel canister not immediately, but only if you really need it. The fuel bar fills up slowly with time. Grab a few bales of hay or flower beds or fence elements, or what-ever and shape it into a complete wall around the starting position. Only 8 of 17 Farmville trees you can buy with Coins - the rest of you need to make your neighbors pay.

Farmville on Facebook is my favorite game. I would mark it as the best social online game on internet. Opt for fruit trees, for they are considerably cheaper and get richer harvest then animals. Decide before sowing what you really want - money? Experience? A few days 'break'? Deciding between this can be more beneficial to succeed in Farmville.

Without Farmville neighbors goes nothing. Do you support each other, where you can. They fertilize fields! Distribute gifts! Feed the chickens in the barn. This gives experience points, gold, fuel, and valuable items jump out as a reward. Even without the investment of real capital, you can improve your Farm simply by being generous and keeping your neighbors happy with gifts.