Thread: Nintendo Channel Issue

Nintendo Channel Issue

I have Nintendo wii on which i am trying to download some channel but it seems that it is downloading it but it is not working. I do not know what the problem is but when i load it then it after completing the uploads it just stops and the background is still moving but there is no menus or any error code. I have tried it many times but it is happening like that only every time.

Re: Nintendo Channel Issue

This could happen because of the weak connection of an internet on your Nintendo Wii. I think you should check your internet connection that is it responding with an sufficient speed or not. It might happen that your internet connection gets disabled in between the downloading the channels. I would like to know that how you quite from the channel when you face this issue.

It might happen that the channel which you are trying to access from your Wii Console would be having so much traffic that it could not be available to view on your console. I have seen this kind of issues many times specially on mondays as there are many peoples who tries to get the popular channels from their Nintendos and this issue occurs on some of the people's wii which has bit bad luck.

Nothing seems to be wrong with any of the channels as i can connect and download it from the Wii Shop Channel and even i am able to get in to an Everybody Votes Channel. The longest time i have let it running is 3 days, just to see that what could happen after such a long usage but nothing happened.

Whenever i faced this issue, I have to directly unplug the Wii console as i am not having anything like Home which can get me to the main page. It looks like it freezes at that point.

I think it would be an updates on your Nintendo Wii which is causing this problem while getting the channels you wish to have on your wii. I think you should get the latest updates for your Wii and then check that is it freezing anymore or not. If it is then i think the channel resolution would be not matching with the resolution which you have set on your Wii. Both the reason can cause the disruption when you try to fetch out the channels. Do one thing go to an official website of your Nintendo version and ask for the latest updates and see that is there any updates available for you or not???
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever