Thread: "R" Button doesn't work

"R" Button doesn't work

Hello friends, I am having Dsi and the "R" Button doesn't work in it. I am not able to understand why this is happening because I have bought the Dsi recently and the problems have started already. I have not even played a single game properly due to this. If any of the Nintendo users are facing such an issue, then kindly reply how to get rid of the situation, if they have been able to eradicate it.
    All possible replies and suggestions on this issue are duly appreciated.

Re: "R" Button doesn't work

Inorder to solve the problem that the "R" Button doesn't work, I think that you must contact the officials of Nintendo, as they will be knowing about each and every issue of their product. You can contact them on the number given below between 6 am to 7 pm, that is the Pacific time.
    1-800-255-3700
    They also have a website, where you can directly get the solutions for all possible issues being faced.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello there,
    I have seen many of the Dsi users facing such problems that the "R" Button doesn't work and you can use the 2 simple solutions available for the same. One is that you can try to use the button by pressing it hardly. This solution is used when the sensitivity is lost. Another solution, that is not advised mostly by the experts is to open the case and press the main button inside.

I suppose that the warranty of the Dsi may still be there because you have mentioned that you have purchased it recently. So, you can simply exchange it for a new only. So, there will be no defect with the new one. Why worry with a defective product, when you can get a totally replaced new one for the same. Just mention the problems that you are facing to the people who are at the place from where you bought it.

A simple repair will help you to solve the problem that the "R" Button doesn't work. There is a possibility that more costs may be accompanied with the repairing stuff. If you want to avoid the repairing costs, then you will have to visit an authorized service center, that are not available at all the places. Anyways, it is your decision after all.
    I wish you all the best!!!!