Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wii black and white screen

Video Games

Old 25-04-2010

Wii black and white screen

Hello. I have a Wii gaming console and a Samsung HDTV. I use my Wii controller to connect to the TV set but the problem is that I am not able use the Wii controller well with the set. It show black or white screen. I have no idea how to get the issue to be sorted. Please do help me out so that I can sort he issue well. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Old 25-04-2010

Re: Wii black and white screen

The problem could be that the application or the device is not available to work well for the thing. All you need to do is to check out for the wii related HDMI cables that will help you out to get the issue to be sorted. So do look out for the same. I guess this will help you out well for the thing. So in order to make the issue sorted do make sure that the cables are proper.
Old 25-04-2010

You need to check out that the firmware for the Wii is updated. It could be that the device is not able to work out. You need to upgrade the same. This may then allow and make the device to cope well and the HDTV would then be able to show up the screen that is the display well for the same. So do check out. This may help.
Old 25-04-2010

There can be a possibility that the cables you have connected may not be proper. There may be issue with the HDMI cables and in order to get the issue to be sorted yo need to make the things to work out well by getting the cables that has no issue for the same. So do check out. get the cables that has no problems and you may then be able to work out with the thing.
Old 25-04-2010

Check out for the device . There may be some issue with the same. IT would be that the configuration may not be proper. So in order to get the things to process out well for you it is essential that you make the device to support or gel up with the same. So in order to get the things to process and sort the same you need to look out for the assigned setup.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,