Thread: Multiple Wii Errors

Multiple Wii Errors

I am using the Nintendo Wii after one month from the day it was launched in the market. I was working fine all the time but from last two days it is giving issues related to the Mii in the Nintendo Wii gaming console of mine. The problem which i am getting is "Unable to Load Mii Channel Data". So if anyone knows how to fix this issue then share it over here.

Re: Multiple Wii Errors

I think there is some issue with the the game disc which you have inserted in the Wii gaming console that you want to play on the Nintendo of yours. So it may be possible that game disc will be having many scratches on it and that is causing this issue of the Mii loading in the Nintendo Wii. So, First clean the game disc properly and try again.

First of all i would like to know that does it is happening with all of the Mii games on your Nintendo Wii gaming console. If, so there might be issue in reading the disc by the Nintendo Wii. So there may be the lens problem of the disc driver is not working properly. I will advise you to clean the lens of this console using the lens cleaning disc.

I dont think so this issue can be handled by you or us properly, I will recommend you to take your Nintendo Wii gaming console to the Nintendo service center ask the Nintendo people or professional to resolve this Mii issue related to your Nintendo Wii gaming console. Other than that cannot be done according to me for fixing this issue.

I am also having the same issue with the Mii games in my Nintendo Wii. I think this is one of the common problem withe Mii in Nintendo Wii. So there is nothing to panic about this problem. One of my friend is also having this issue. If you want some more help then you can contact to the Nintendo customer center on 1-800-255-3700.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever