Thread: Wii Fit Plus Disc Read Error

Wii Fit Plus Disc Read Error

I have bought a Wii Fit Plus just before some months and it has started giving me a disc read error. Actually i am not getting this error on an every discs but i have seen that there are certain ones on which i get this error. I have even played those Discs without any problem which has lots of scratches on it. What could be the reason behind this error?

Re: Wii Fit Plus Disc Read Error

Here i have provided you the most common reason for getting a Wii Disc Read Errors.
    System overheating is first reason which can cause in Disc Read Error. And because of this issue it might happen that you do not get Wii characters properly displayed or you may get random error codes or Wii channel itself may not be visible. This could be the reason in your case.

Easiest way to repair your Wii Disc Read Errors is that you start using a new disc which definitely removes this errors. Actually this kind of error may come just because of some scratches on your disc and your Wii can not read the data written on it. But if you have given your wii to the nintendo then i think it will at least take a month to get rid of this problem. And it might also happen that you need some cash to bail out your Nintendo wii instead of which you can buy a new Disc.

I think you have got an enough cause because of which you get an error as Disc Read Error on your Wii Fit Plus but i think it mostly happen because of the disc of bad condition and for dealing with this you have take care of your all the disc which you can use with your Wii Fit Plus. Actually you should use good case which can store all your Wii Discs safe from the dust as well as scratches.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have Wii Fit Plus and i was using all the latest gaming Disc on this Wii which was not used even once after opening their packing but still i was getting an error as Disc Read Error and finally i have found that it was happening because of my Wii's lense which was not able to read quickly. I just used Wii repair guide to open up my Wii then i cleaned the lens by using lens cleaning solution and now it can read mostly all of the dics except some of the oldest discs.

Mostly it you would be getting Disc Read Error just because the disc which you are using on your Wii Fit Plus would be having heavy scratches on it which can not really read by the lens of your Wii. If this is not the case with your Wii then there would be something wrong with the lens of your Wii which is not able to read the discs which you are trying to run on your Wii.