Thread: My Wii do not take any disc

My Wii do not take any disc

Its been 3 months that i am using Wii on my windows xp computer system but since yesterday, my Wii have started giving me "Disc Error" message whenever i try to put on a dics. But gradually this problem have got increased as my Wii do not take any disc at all. What could be the reason for this kind of problem on my Wii?

Re: My Wii do not take any disc

I would like to ask you that what kind of error you are getting whenever your Wii is not taking up any Dics. Actually it must be sounding some special sound which indicates an error happening in your error when it can not display that particular error. If you can explain that what kind of sound your Wii is giving then based on that you can solve your problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have seen this kind of problem on my Wii and the error was like "unable to read the disc, check your Wii operations manual for help". Then i got that this error was coming because of my disc itself as it was having so much scratches on it that wii was not able to read it at all. But when i tried this disc on my friend's wii then i came to know about this problem.

I think there must be something wrong with your Wii sensor which helps to detect the disc at the front of disc input. It might happen that there could be something defective sensor presented in your Wii. I think you should give your Wii a check from an engineer which can find out if there would be any problems in your Wii's Sensor.

I have gone through the same problem on my Wii as it was not taking up the CDs in it. Then i have been suggested for Lens Cleaner Kit which have helped me for some time but then after using it for 3 to 4 times on my Wii, It has started giving me an "Unable to read disc" and "very loud noise" issues and some time i get a blank screen error as well. Still i have not got any specific solution for this kind of problems.

If you are getting any errors on a downloaded content then i would like to inform you that there is some serious problem and you should directly contact with the Nintendo as soon as possible to deal with this kind of problems. I have seen this problem on my Nintendo's wii and and found no engineer who can solve this problem but finally it got solved by the help of nintendo.