Thread: Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more

Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more

I am facing a very unusual situation that the Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more issues. When I start the Wii, it seems that the console feels that I am trying to insert some disc into it. That is why, it keeps giving some sound like the scratching of discs. So, now when I insert some disc, it becomes destroyed. Many of my game discs have been wasted because of this. Now, I am really irritated and need a way out of this. All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are appreciated.
    Last edited by OS-X-10+; 25-04-2010 at 02:25 AM.

The Nintendo customer service

You must contact the Nintendo customer service for the solution that the Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more problem. They give services the entire week, that is from 6am - 7pm, Pacific Time. The contact number for the same is 1-800-255-3700. They will be able to provide you with the correct and perfect solutions, as they will be able to know the main cause of the issue.

Re: Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more

Hello there, there is a need to repair the Wii to fix the problem that the Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more. If you do not do this immediately, then you will be going on wasting the more discs. There will be some amount of cost involved with it, but it is better than wasting of discs. I hope that the particular problems will be solved after that.
    All the best...........

What is the model of the Wii that you are using? Anyways to solve the problem that the Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more, you can use the warranty of the Wii, if its time is remaining till now. They officials will fix the Wii for you and it will seem as good as new to you. So, just check out if the warranty of the Wii has been finished or not.

If the problem that the Wii makes loud buzzing; scratches discs + more is persisting for a long time, then there can be many other greater issues. I had a similar problem and I did not care. Because of this, the fans got broken and I was not able to use it anymore. This was caused because of overheating and there was a great amount of buzz also. So, I just want to say that the Wii will be destroyed if you do not fix it soon.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever