Thread: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Demo Issue

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Demo Issue

Hi,
    I need help here on the Demo of 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa game. I have a Xbox 360 with me and I want to get a Demo for the game. I am trying to search for further information on the download of the game. I had found that the same is not working properly on my friends Xbox. First of all I need the procedure to get the game on my gaming console, about the full version. Also post some useful information about the game.

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Demo Issue

World Cup South Africa 2010 on Xbox 360 allows you to live a World Cup since the playoffs to the final phase. The game includes 199 national teams who took part in qualifying and the 10 official stadiums of the competition. It is an awesome game best for football lovers around the world. The game is officially going to come on April 27th. So just a weeks to go.

I had downloaded the demo of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa on Xbox console and here it works fine. You just here need a stable internet connection because the game can be downloaded from Xbove Live. It is also possible to get the same on your PC as you can visit the official site of Xbox Marketplace and download the game demo. The demo does not have penalty shootout. There is minimal things provided.

It is correct that there are no penalty shootouts in the demo with less game play. It is just to give you feel of Fifa World Cup South Africa. Little if any precision: as usual with this type of publication, no longer content to only play the tournament qualifiers and a dozen guests left on the sidelines. 199 national teams will be eligible for a ticket to simply stroll along the world map and be guided to replay the qualifying campaign with a tenor of world football.

There is no issue with the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa demo for Xbox download. Just visit the marketplace.xbox.com and login to your account. You can do this directly from your Xbox. You can then download the gam from there and play the same. I had played demo which is really awesome and the grahpic output is cool. Best for Xbox 360.

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa offers you long range goals. The game shows a maximum 3 game highlights. Sometime there is no display of the goal scored recently. You can only see half highlight of the game what you play. This may be a game limitation. To download the game just go the below from your Xbox or PC and logut Xbox account.

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Demo Download