Thread: Can King's Bounty The Legend be played on Windows 7

Can King's Bounty The Legend be played on Windows 7

I have decided to buy a new game called King's Bounty The Legend. I want to know that can King's Bounty The Legend be played on Windows 7. There are many incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system because of which I am having this query. It will be very helpful if someone provides me with the system requirements of this game too. I am waiting for suitable replies on this topic.

Install the game first

There is a need to install the game first and then, run the hardware and software evaluation tool to know that can King's Bounty The Legend be played on Windows 7 or not. The result will be known from the output of the tool that will be provided. It will actually give a list of the compatibilities and incompatibilities with respect to the components that are installed in the system. Your question will be clarified after that.

System requirements of King's Bounty The Legend

Hello there, the system requirements of King's Bounty The Legend are as follows:
    • Operating Systems: MS Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • DirectX 9.0cr better
    • CPU: 2.6 GHz or better
    • RAM: 1 GB
    • Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 6800 with 128 MB RAM or better
    • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible

Use a dual boot system

There is no need to worry about the queries like can King's Bounty The Legend be played on Windows 7 or not if you use a dual boot system. With a dual boot system, there will be 2 operating systems in your computer. I suggest you to install Windows XP as the other operating system. This is because that this game is also supported by this particular operating system. Also, you can use this setup to get rid of the incompatibility problems.

The compatibility tool for King's Bounty The Legend

Even if King's Bounty The Legend cannot be played on Windows 7 due to any incompatibility problem, then there is no need to worry. The reason is that the compatibility tool for King's Bounty The Legend can be used in that case. It has to be installed before the game is installed, so that all the required compatibility settings will be done, that is required for the game to starting in your system will be done by this tool.