Thread: Masseffect 2 Spacebar issue

Masseffect 2 Spacebar issue

Hi,
    I had purchased Mass Effect 2 some days before. I had successfully downloaded the new DLCs and updated promo codes. I had no issue with the game regarding any critical system error. Everything here works fine like the movement and camera control. Here what happens as the game starts you see Miranda wakes up and tell you to grab the pistol but when I reach the locker and press spacebar near the pistol to grab it, nothing happens here. Does my keyboard does not function wells here. I had purchased a new gaming keyboard also.

Re: Masseffect 2 Spacebar issue

Usually you can assign some keys to the game as per your need. I will recommend you to re-assign the keys for different controls and moments as per your need. By this the other keys will definitely works. This is a very minor issue in the game. See the game tutorial for further help. It is necessary that you must configure the keys properly for easy movements in the game.

Might be some keyboard driver issue which is causing the keys to function improperly. You can get a new driver update for the keyword and check the other keys also. In my case I was not able use the function keys. That is due to old drivers. I have a Logitech gaming keyboard driver where I forget to update the latest drivers. Run a new driver update from Device Manager.

Everyone know the proper use of keyboards and mouse requires the installation of appropriate drivers . Whether it's the graphics card, network card and even the keyboard, they each have their own and the good. And each system recovery becomes a real fighter pilots on the various sites of the manufacturers. To assist in this task starts with Driver Detective to scan your computer, make a list of installed devices and drivers. It then connects to the drivers database and check if all your drivers are current.

Almost all keyboards sold today are based on and compatible with standard PC / AT Enhanced says (Enhanced Keyboard, keyboard with 101 or 102 keys). If you have a different type of keyboard attached to your computer, it should be detected during installation of Windows and the drivers are copied. If you change the keyboard or the testing procedures of Windows do not correctly recognize that you have, you can perform a manual identification and install the appropriate keyboard drivers.

Here are steps to update the keyboard drivers. For this go on Start menu > click Settings > then Control Panel. In the window that appears click the General tab and then click the Change button. In the device selection box select the Show all devices. Choose a manufacturer and model of keyboard. If you have a floppy disk or CD-ROM from the manufacturer of keyboards and the drivers Windows correspondents, insert it into your drive and click the Have Disk button. Once you have specified the name of your drive, click the OK button in the dialog box Install from the disk. Click the OK button to highlight all boxes. Restart Windows.