Thread: Mass Effect 2 Texture Clipping Problem

Mass Effect 2 Texture Clipping Problem

Hi,
    I have a Digital Download version of Mass Effect Two. I had purchased the same from Steam. I have upto date drivers with all new updates in my pc working right now. I am facing triple buffering via D3DOverrider. This happens in many times in the game. This is also happens with the regular weapons where the texture clipping looks really worse. Does anyone knows about this.

Re: Mass Effect 2 Texture Clipping Problem

If you are talking about the armor clipping then this is a bug in the game. I will recommend you to first try a different color scheme on the armor which you are trying to use right now. It is common with weapons where you face this issue. You can try to use a different color scheme to checkout weather the same issue lies with others also. Just see onetime.

I am also a disappointed with the graphic but in the game. This is a major graphic bug which does not have any fix yet. I had also noticed strange flickering in the various missions for the game. In the final level of the game you can notice too. I had seen the similar issue on youtube videos where you can look for glitches in the bugs which is common in most games.

I am using Windows Vista basic with 3GB Ram support and Nvidia GPU. I had noticed some minor glitches in the game texture while playing some missions. For that I had manually downloaded driver updates for my card. Once installed correctly the texture issue was solved in most of the manner. I had also re-installed the game and now everything works.

I think you are saying about the buffer fighting where you can see bad texture on the surface when you reach near a similar plane. The weapons during the gameplay shows out similar output. You can try to reduce the textures settings via lowing down the resolution of the game. Get proper update for your drivers first and then check back again for the issue.

I am not finding any solution for this. I had started facing this issue couple for month before where the game outputs graphical errors. I had purchased the game last month and from that time I has found choppy textures in some mission. It comes for a while and goes back. I had re-installed the game numerous time and still there is not a exact solution.