Thread: Cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7

Cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7

Hello friends, I have bought a new game called Dark Void Zero recently and I am having a hard time installing the same. The operating system gives a message saying that the operating system is not able to recognize the setup of the same, when I start the setup of the file or even with the help of the Autoplay option. So, basically I cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7. Kindly help me to get rid of this situation as soon as possible, as I am very curious to play this game.

Re: Cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7

Make sure that the setup of the game is proper. This may be the reason why you cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7. I am playing the same game in my system without any issues. I guess that it worked like a charm for me. So, just get a new setup of this same game, that is exchange if you have a disc or download it from the web. After that try installing it in your system.

The compatibility tool for Dark Void Zero

Search the internet if the compatibility tool for Dark Void Zero is available or not. Such a tool when installed in the system will do all the settings required to get rid of the incompatibility and thus, solve the problem that you cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7. So, you must install this tool before you install the game. If you dont get the tool, then the issue will persist.

System requirements of Dark Void Zero

I guess that some of the components of the computer may be lagging behind because of which you cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7. I suggest you to have a look at the system requirements of Dark Void Zero:
    • Operating Systems: Windows XP (SP2 or higher) or Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Processor: 2.5 GHz Pentium 4 or 1.6ghz Core2Duo or better
    • RAM: XP: 512 MB minimum, 1 GB recommended; Windows Vista / Windows 7: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
    • Graphics Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 256 MB or better
    • Direct X 9.0c
    • Hard Disk: 200 MB or more free
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Force the execution of the setup

There is a method to force the execution of the setup, that is the option for Run as Administrator. This will help you in the situation that you cannot install Dark Void Zero in Windows 7. It is available when you right-click on the icon of the setup of the game. The operating system may be blocking the game due to which you are facing the particular issues.