Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EFLC.exe system error grand theft auto episodes from liberty city

EFLC.exe system error grand theft auto episodes from liberty city

Can anyone please help me with the EFLC.exe system error that is continoulsy occuring when I try to run the game grand theft auto episodes from liberty city. I downloaded the game and installed it properly but after running it I get the error. I am on Windows 7 Ultimate and Video card is ati hd4870, processor is quad core with 2 gb ram. I will upload the below EFLC.exe system error image also in case to give away as much info as I can. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: EFLC.exe system error grand theft auto episodes from liberty city

I think the EFLC.exe system error occurs due to not having the latest version of the Games for Windows - LIVE Client. So what you must do is uninstall any old version of Windows Live for Games Client and update it to the latest one and then try to launch the game. If still the problem persist then you will have to contact uninstall and reinstall the game with the latest Windows Live for Games Client again and see if that works

abishek Guest

Yes hitman is correct, I also got the same error message called "The program cannot start because the xlive.dll is missing from your computer and reinstalling the program will fix the problem". So I just updated the XLiveLess with the new patch that also works with both the expansions and my problem got solved. Hope that helps you.

Download XLiveLess from here.

XLiveLess Features:
    1. Complete replacement of the xlive.dll (original dll isn't required).
    2. All online functions are disabled (to prevent cheating in multiplayer).
    3. Removed all anti-debugger checks.
    4. All game variables are made unprotected and can be accessed and changed by the trainers, control centers and other tools.
    5. In-built asi-loader (no need to replace original files).
    6. Asi-loader searches for .asi files in the root game folder and .asi and .dll in the 'plugins' folder.

With the new XLiveLess patch we can play with models because it contains all support for working savegames and also an integrated asi loader. With this dll patch we can mod the game, use savegames, can't play multiplayer which is a pain and load asi files summarizing in all. The main trouble is that we need to backup before modding anything cause then we just need to replace files in case of a failure in launching the game rather than reinstalling it again.

i have an eror as well. i have EFLC installed and played but i have no internet connection for that pc so when the i want to save the game windows live exe didnt work. so what do i do to save my game wihtout internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by bilal akhter View Post
    i have an eror as well. i have EFLC installed and played but i have no internet connection for that pc so when the i want to save the game windows live exe didnt work. so what do i do to save my game wihtout internet connection
    I think that at the time when you launch the game, you are given an option to play this game at offline mode and in this mode I was able to save game which was located in my documents folder, dont know why it is not working for you? You just have to create an offline profile to save your game. First delete all the previous save files and profiles and then in offline mode create a new profile and save game.

thanks for reply
    when i start the new game
    without save it run very smoth but when i want to save, it show windows live and in that i make acount then it asked the product key from where i get it do reply plz

thanks for reply
    when i start the new game
    without save it run very smoth but when i want to save, it show windows live and in that i make acount then it asked the product key from where i get it do reply plz
    I think you should have to enter the Product key of your game which you are playing on the computer. Just enter the product key and see whether you are getting the solution of it or not.

i have inter the the key but it persist. i think my key dosnt work.

i have inter the the key but it persist. i think my key dosnt work.
    It seems that you are using a pirated version of the game copy, because with every legit version of the game copy that you have purchased, you get a serial key along with it in the box. I dont understand why do you use a pirated version whereelse you can purchase Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City for just Rs. 450 from any local game shop in India, dont you know that?

The one thing which you can try is downloading Visual Basic runtime library. This fixes the makes the game work most of the time. The second thing means that your serial does not matches with the game. If you had bought the game from any store then you can ask for a replacement. You will need to arrange a new working serial key.

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    It seems that you are using a pirated version of the game copy, because with every legit version of the game copy that you have purchased, you get a serial key along with it in the box. I dont understand why do you use a pirated version whereelse you can purchase Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City for just Rs. 450 from any local game shop in India, dont you know that?
    thanks for rply but i want clear 1 thing that i have have the legal version but dont have the internet connection for that pc iff you are not connected to the net put the key there must be some erors so may be you are now been satisfied

thanks for rply but i want clear 1 thing that i have have the legal version but dont have the internet connection for that pc iff you are not connected to the net put the key there must be some erors so may be you are now been satisfied
    I found the Offline 'Activation and Date Check' Three-Step Process for grand theft auto episodes from liberty city from rockstar website:

STEP ONE:
    Collect your 'Product Code' (serial number) from back of your game manual and 'Unlock Requestcode' displayed during installation

STEP TWO:
    Generate an 'Unlock Code' and also download the 'GTAEFLCPC_OfflineInstaller.zip' file on another PC with Internet access and no firewall restrictions

STEP THREE:
    Take both your 'Unlock Code' and the 'GTAEFLCPC_OfflineInstaller.zip' file back to the computer where the game was installed and continue with 'activation' of the game.

More information here.

thank you so much coz i did that and i am injoying the game now that was so easy. and simple thans once again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast