Thread: Is there a software to burn PS3 games/other console games for PC?

braintlm34 Guest

Is there a software to burn PS3 games/other console games for PC?

After some searching around, I have found different softwares (that generally cost around the 30USD) to burn PS3, and other game console games. The thing which doesn't make sense is that those websites advertise that you can burn PS3 games, all you need is the game, a blank DVD, and a DVD burner, with their software, that clearly does not make sense sinse PS3 games are held on BlueRay discs, and a BlueRay burner would be needed and not a DVD burner. Also, various forums have posted various information about that. Does anyone know of a good PS3 game burner, and if so, could they please tell me what kind of experience they've had with those softwares? Thank you

Re: Is there a software to burn PS3 games/other console games for PC?

Basically you cant play ps3 dvd games on pc but you can burn it on pc with various tools that are offered by many websites. If you put the ps3 dvd into the pc cd rom, then your pc wont detect it, but with some tools it might either detect. However, there are those called emulators that is used to play console games on pc.

braintlm34 Guest

Re: Is there a software to burn PS3 games/other console games for PC?

Quote Originally Posted by braintlm34 View Post
    After some searching around, I have found different softwares (that generally cost around the 30USD) to burn PS3, and other game console games. The thing which doesn't make sense is that those websites advertise that you can burn PS3 games, all you need is the game, a blank DVD, and a DVD burner, with their software, that clearly does not make sense sinse PS3 games are held on BlueRay discs, and a BlueRay burner would be needed and not a DVD burner. Also, various forums have posted various information about that. Does anyone know of a good PS3 game burner, and if so, could they please tell me what kind of experience they've had with those softwares? Thank you