Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Freight Tycoon is not able to load in Windows 7

Video Games

Old 13-04-2010

Freight Tycoon is not able to load in Windows 7

I need someone to help me with the system requirements of Freight Tycoon. This is because Freight Tycoon is not able to load in Windows 7. I have installed this particular game in my system recently. There were no errors while the installation, but still I am facing the problem that it is not able to start. My computer is running Windows 7 with 1 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. Please help me as soon as possible to solve this problem.

Old 13-04-2010

Make sure that the game is installed properly

Hello there, if Freight Tycoon is not able to load in Windows 7, then make sure that the game is installed properly. Because of some installation error, that must have not been alerted by the system, such problems can occur. The only solution to solve this issue is to reinstall the game after the currently installed files are removed. just let me know if the problem persists.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 13-04-2010

System requirements of Freight Tycoon

Given below are the system requirements of Freight Tycoon:
  • Operating systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP
  • Processor: Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon 1,5 GHz or better
  • RAM: 512 MB or more
  • Video card: nVidia GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or better
  • Sound card: DirectX compatible
  • Hard disk: 2.5 GB or more free
So, Freight Tycoon is not able to load in Windows 7 because that particular operating system is not shown to be supported.
Old 13-04-2010

Force the game to start

The incompatibility issue that Freight Tycoon is not able to load in Windows 7 can be solved with the help of the run as administrator option. This will actually force the game to start. This is a very successful method and I can assure you about the same because I have been able to get rid of many problems in my system with the help of such an option. I hope that the situation will be solved after that.
Old 13-04-2010

The compatibility tool for Freight Tycoon

The compatibility tool for Freight Tycoon can help you to solve the problem that the game is not able to load in Windows 7. You will have to search if such a tool is available on the internet or not. The applications and programs that are having any incompatibility problems are provided with such tools. So, there must also be one for this particular game. Install the same before you do the installation of the game.
Old 13-04-2010

The setup of Freight Tycoon

You will have to confirm that the setup of Freight Tycoon has no errors. If the setup of the game has become corrupt, then there is no chance that the game will install well and run fine. This is why, you will have to get another setup of this game and after that, try installing the same. After that, try running the game. If it works, then well and good. If not, then this is being caused because of an incompatibility problem, that cannot be solved.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,