Thread: Want to know about Ace Lightning game

Want to know about Ace Lightning game

I am interested in buying this Ace Lightning game, but before buying this game I need some related information of Ace Lightning game. I want to how the games play, what is the whole story about is. Approximate price of this Ace Lightning game. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Want to know about Ace Lightning game

Ace Lightning is the story of Mark Holland, a teenage boy who is new in the city life and his life is not less complicated when his favorite video game Ace Lightning characters comes to life and recruit him for the fight between good and evil. The story of how the game measures, well, do not play this game because of only the story I said ..

Ace at the beginning of doom, just as the contact number of the world's major services, Carnival, and Ace can not enter the other world, until he has cleared all of the first available road to defeat the resident supervillain. Thus, even with the sub-area attractions - enter one of the four main attractions trump card it can only enter a field of exploration in this area until he was found hiding with an amulet, to unlock the next world a project.

Graphics, sound and the voice of lightning in this game are good, although "neither fish nor fowl" in mind when you think about this game. Ace and the bad guys look they should be, but they are flat lifeless features of the Sims role. As for music, a catchy song is played during the title screen, but the cycle and the common tunes to play at the level are not that good.

What can I say more about this game? This is not entirely a bad thing, but it seems that they expect to provide all the calls to buy the name of the game. This is the most common platform is that you can play the game forever, unless you're a huge fan ace lightning, is not worth tracking Even so, you can say you played a real ace lightning game.

thank you very match