Thread: Need information on Abyss Incident at Europa game.

Need information on Abyss Incident at Europa game.

I am planning to buy this Need information on Abyss Incident at Europa game. But before buying this game I need information on this game. I have heard that it is a pretty good game. The game itself is named and re-created the abyss after the movie starring Jacqueline Bassett (spelling) in the late 80s. Although this game is little old, but efforts are still wrapped in the game. But I need more information on this game.

Re: Need information on Abyss Incident at Europa game.

I will tell you some information related to the story line of this game.
    Here is the sea of the great vessels Deepcore. Scientists have to exchange information, ideas, and with non-terrestrial intelligence (alien) technology. Place somewhere along the line, a virus spreads through the submarine as the wildfire. Terrible thing was launch and ugly monster was born. All contacts have been lost from the Deepcore. Hence the hunt begins to find the cure for this.

Well if I talk about the graphics of this game they are not really good. If you have not played the good games like Perfect Dark then you can think that that graphics of this game are ok. But if I compared it with the graphics of Resident Evil, Metroid Prime or Halo then the graphics of this game are nothing. Well final decision depends on you to go for this game or not.

I must admit, despite the terrible graphics and cool lighting the game is addictive. There are four huge worlds to explore with hundreds of rooms and more than 50 problems to solve. The first level is the internal Deepcore and corridors and sometimes become very confusing. A lack of guns to make this game very boring, but I guess it is a mature than a family adventure FPS game more.

I will give you the overall rating of this game which will help you to better understand about this game. For the graphics this game receives 4 out of 10, Controls of this game are good hence it receives 8 out of 10 for Sound you this game has 8 out of 10 and for the gameplay 7 out of 10. Thus according to me the overall rating goes to 7/10 because, it also counts hours of interesting play.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever