Thread: values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen

values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen

Can anyone tell me what is this values.db files circulating all over the web to play missions in Assassins Creed 2 game on pc? I heard if a person is having any Assassins Creed 2 pc clone dvd then without any serial key or any crack he can play all missions without white screen that usually occurs with cracks or hacks by using this values.db files. If so then whats the procedure to use it on my pc. I already have a legal copy of this game but just wanted to try out this thing. Thanks.

Re: values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen

Usually DB File files are actually generic database file that stores data in a structured format, typically with an arrangement of tables, table fields, field data types, and field values; can be created by various database programs and exported into different formats, such as .CSV files; may also be imported by multiple database programs. And in this values.db file you might be having some encoded series of numbers that might be used to unlock missions in Assassins creed 2.

Re: values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen

What I have heard that you have to copy paste this value.db file in an Assassins Creed 2 offline server emulator that you can easily get it by searching on some search engines. You then just need to launch the server.exe file of the from the server and a cmd will run showing some message as "server listening". Afterwards you will have to launch the Assassins Creed 2 exe file and just play the game, very simple. In the below attachment you can download the latest values.db file to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 avoiding the white screen. Also there might be a chance that you cant play side missions 100% but uptill 90% or so. Hope that helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dinsh, although the missions can be played with that values but I dont think that upto 90% the side missions can be played due to missing trigers in the values. You need to run some utility to grab the values and then pair it so that it would be able to handle the missing triggers that are needed to be paired. I think with those values all viewpoints and tomb missions can be done along with the main missions but there are those called feathers collection and all that is yet to be done.

pls instruct me on how to use this db values in assasins creed i have a hardon for this game tnx in advance and pls reply

Quote Originally Posted by gordan100 View Post
    pls instruct me on how to use this db values in assasins creed i have a hardon for this game tnx in advance and pls reply
    You have to download the Assassins Creed 2 offline server emulator by searching it on either of the search engines and then copy the above updated values.db files into that folder and run the server.exe. A command prompt with start, and then afterwards you just need to run Assassins Creed 2 game and login with some id and play the full game.

did all that but i still have a problem... when i start the game it says close any other ubisoft game launcher... help maybe

idea Login ID fake

i think that if any person having a genuine login id of assassins creed 2 and play game with this id without ant problem. If he tells us both user name and password then we use his user name and password and login into ubisoft server and play the game without any error. i think it works

sad Re: values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    What I have heard that you have to copy paste this value.db file in an Assassins Creed 2 offline server emulator that you can easily get it by searching on some search engines. You then just need to launch the server.exe file of the from the server and a cmd will run showing some message as "server listening". Afterwards you will have to launch the Assassins Creed 2 exe file and just play the game, very simple. In the below attachment you can download the latest values.db file to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 avoiding the white screen. Also there might be a chance that you cant play side missions 100% but uptill 90% or so. Hope that helps.
    When i use this values.db in my game and goto story mode it says waiting to establish network connection ..... and nothing happens.
    my game is currently stuck at TUTTI A BORDO....
    Can u help me with this

Quote Originally Posted by ddas1989 View Post
    When i use this values.db in my game and goto story mode it says waiting to establish network connection ..... and nothing happens.
    my game is currently stuck at TUTTI A BORDO....
    Can u help me with this
    Are you using the genuine copy of the game or playing it with the offline emulator, cause if you are playing it with the offline emulator then you need to copy this files in the offline emulator folder and then copy the below lines in this directory: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc

2.127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
    3.127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
    4.127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
    5.127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
    6.127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com
    After copying this lines, launch the game without any error.

How big is this values.db file? I have a file 181,858 bytes. But can't play the full game at all.

With the above values.db file posted by dinsh, you can definitely play all the missions of the game. However the sidemissions are still incomplete with the same. Due to some trigger issues it is really hard to gather the missing triggers and place it accordingly to play all the side missions.

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    With the above values.db file posted by dinsh, you can definitely play all the missions of the game. However the sidemissions are still incomplete with the same. Due to some trigger issues it is really hard to gather the missing triggers and place it accordingly to play all the side missions.
    brother i have coped values.db given by dinish but i get animus bug in 9 sequence last tomb mission the "sword emulet " when it says go through secret door n when i press shift button it jumo sin to the secret area n screen gets white animus bug can u help plz

regards

all the steps here

1. Install the game from ac-2.iso
    2. Run the AssassinsCreedII.exe, and wait until the update is complete.
    3. Unrar DRM-AC2.rar ( not in game folder )
    4. Edit your hosts files with
    127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
    127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
    127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
    127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
    127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com
    ( C:Windows/System32/drivers/etc )
    or view the tutorial-video.wmv
    5. View tutorial-video.wmv
    6. And your playable.

P.S..Enter anything for user & pass after you run the game!

and

To those having the "An internet connection is required" -error:
    1. Click Star > All Programs > Accessories>> right-click Notepad, and then click Run
    as administrator.
    2. Open the Hosts file (C: Windows System32 drivers etc) and add these entries:
    Code:
    127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
    127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
    127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
    127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
    127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com

then click Save on the Edit menu. If using Windows 7, you will need to click Save on
    the File menu.
    Then run "ipconfig /flushdns" in command prompt
    if this still don't fix it, then delete the hosts file and create a new one as shown here
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034

This is hosts file edited:
    http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...urd3r/host.png