Thread: Using Combat flight simulator WW2 Europe Series with Windows 7 Home Premium

Using Combat flight simulator WW2 Europe Series with Windows 7 Home Premium

I have recently bought the Sony VA10 laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium and I have downloaded the Combat Flight Simulator WW2 Europe Series well when it comes to operating the plane using the key it is not having any problem. But when it comes to using the joy stick the computer system is not able to find the drivers for the Cyborg X Joy Stick manufactured by Saitek. So I need to know how to use the Combat flight simulator WW2 Europe Series with Windows 7 Home Premium

Re: Using Combat flight simulator WW2 Europe Series with Windows 7 Home Premium

Basically your problem is that you computer system and the joy stick is not compatible with each other. Why don’t you calibrate the joy stick with your computer system. These settings must show “OK”. Because if there is a problem then your joy stick will not work. You can find these setting on the official website of the joy stick company.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

For solving your problem there is one solution but for that you will require to have the computer system with the windows xp operating system where your joystick can work properly. If you can manage to have one then you have to copy the CFS file “COMBATFS.CFG”. If you can not find that file then you can easily search for that through Start>Search>All files and folders and then enter the “COMBATFS.CFG” after that copy the file in your window 7 operating system then joystick will run on your operating system.

Well solving your problem you do not need to have the access to the computer system with the xp operating system you can do the same thing by using the Windows 7 home edition 32 bit. I have done this because I was also facing the same problem. But now CFS 2 WW2 Pacific theater is working well on this computer system. But CSF 3 Battle for Europe does not work if anybody has the solution for this please reply.

I have trawled the internet for information download drivers for the joystick, "Saitek Cyborg 3D Rumble force", but no gain. According to Microsoft’s compatibility site, Combat Flight Sim WW2 Europe series should work with both Window 7 32 and 64 bit operating systems. But I have no idea why these game is not working on window 7.