Thread: Suggestion on best Strategy Games

Suggestion on best Strategy Games

Hi friends,
    I have a problem in selecting best strategic game for my computer which runs on Windows 7. So if anybody knows about any of the best game then please suggest me some of them as i wanted to have the best games from all of the others. Also you can provide me the information on the upcoming best strategic game and released games. I want to have three games for my computer and so please help me in selecting the best game.

Re: Suggestion on best Strategy Games

I think you need "Starcraft" which is the best game and most of the users they play this game. It is more popular game as compared to the others. I must say that the game Starcraft is a revolution for all the users as far as the strategy games is concerned. It is one of the greatest games ever made. I think that most of the used have suggested you this game because this is the best game to have in a computer.

You can have "Age Of Empires 2" which is a great strategic game to have on the computer. And also you can have "Rome total war" and Medieval or Empire which are really good games. So if you want then you can try these game on your computer with the demo version and check out if it satisfies with your requirement which you want to have. And also you cab search information for the information on the mentioned game.

I have some of the game which you can also try with you. You can have "World in Conflict", "Company of Heroes", "Supreme commander", "Red alert", "Command and Conquer" these games with the demo version for free and if you like then you can purchase these games to have fun on your computer and it is important to hav eall the system requirements for these game as they need some good system configuration to play error free.

You can have a look on the best 15 strategic game of all time. I have listed the list below you can check it out and if you want the whole information on the listed games then you can go on the google search and then have all the information on the listed games.

1. Starcraft
    2. Civilization IV
    3. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
    4. Master of Orion
    5. Supreme Commander
    6. Command & Conquer: Red Alert
    7. Rome: Total War
    8. Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
    9. Sim City 2000
    10. World In Conflict
    11. Sid Meier’s Pirates! Gold
    12. Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
    13. Sins of a Solar Empire
    14. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
    15. Company of Heroes

I think the computer platform is the best platform for having and playing strategy games. The consoles don’t have a quick response of a mouse or the keyboard to keep up with the games but when it comes to the strategy games, both the real time and turn based, the computer will be the best place. The top strategy games that will always be on the computer, so i think the hunt for the best strategic game have sought out with the above games list.

Certainly the best strategy game there is Starcraft.