Thread: Bug problem in Silver game

Bug problem in Silver game

I want some help in fixing a bug problem which is occurring with the Silver game which is on my computer. It is a oracle bug problem and i want to remove it from the game so that it doesn't create any problem in the future. I am running this game on "Windows XP Professional SP3" with "ATI HD Radeon 3650 APG card". Is there way by which i can fix this problem without installing outdated or anything so that I can play other games as well. Please help me..

Re: Bug problem in Silver game

If you face such kind of problem which is occurred by the bug then you need to un-install your game from the computer and then you need to scan your computer with the updated antivirus and if there is any of the virus infection, it will remove and then you can freshly re-install the game on your computer and check wheather the problem occurrs one more time ot not.

You can also check out for the patch file for this game which can help you to fix the bug problem with your game. If you face any kind of problem with your game then you need to have the latest patch file for the particular game because in every patch file the game developer they try to improve the game play and also it has all the fixes which you face in the current game. So it is important to have the latest patch file.

If you have any doubt on your system configuration for this game then you can have a look on the system requirement of this game.
    System requirements
    1. 166 MHz CPU,
    2. 32 MB RAM,
    3. 2 MB video card RAM,
    4. 8X CD-ROM drive,
    5. Windows 95 and more than that

So if you feel that you doesn't have the required system for the game then please refer to it and then you can have them to play this game on your computer.

I was also facing same kind of problem with Silver game, i had to download all the save games because after i have passed the oracle bug that i coundnt save anymore. So for that i have to play metalon, silver and apoc without saving them because i wanted my characters in the game. So if you wanted to have the "silverGEforce patch" of US version then you need to go to the wikipedia website and then you need to search for the silver you will find other patches too.

For more information on your problem you can go on the google search and from there you can search for the solution for your bug problem. To remove this bug problem the best thing is to have the updates for the game and then you can download it on your computer and then you can check it out with the problem which you are facing. Also you need to check out the system requirement for the game.