Thread: Not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7

Not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7

My computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. Actually, I am facing a situation in my system. The problem is that I am not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this is happening. If anyone has an idea about the solutions that can be used to get rid of this issue, then kindly reply immediately.

System requirements of Sword of the Stars

Given below are the system requirements of Sword of the Stars:
    • Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: 1.5 Ghz Intel Pentium or better
    • RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista
    • Hard Disk: 3 GB or more free
    • Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 128MB RAM
    • Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 or better compatible
    • DirectX 9c

You will get an idea why the issue that you are not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7 is being caused by having a look at the above information.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

An incompatibility problem

The issue that you are not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7 seems to be an incompatibility problem, that the game has with the operating system. This is because the system requirements that are given in the above post does not show that the Windows 7 operating system is supported or now. I dont think that there is some solution for an incompatibility problem of a game and the operating system.

Use the troubleshoot compatibility option

Inorder to solve the incompatibility problems like you are not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7, it is always suggested that you must use the troubleshoot compatibility option, that is available when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or game. You just need to specify the problems that you are finding when the game is running in the system. You can also try using the recommended settings that are provided by the system itself.

Reinstall Sword of the Stars

According to me, you must reinstall Sword of the Stars. This will solve the problem that you are not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7. This is the solution that I am recommending because I think that the game must not be installed in the system properly. Some of the files that are required to start the game has some errors. You must have run applications and programs during the installation process. So, avoid running such applications and programs while doing the reinstallation.

Some error in the setup

It is also possible that there is some error in the setup due to which you are not able to load Sword of the Stars in Windows 7. It will be better if you can get a new setup of this game or if you have bought the disc, then exchange the same by going to the dealer. After that, try installing the game with the new setup in your computer. Even after that, if the problem persists, then this issue is happening because of an incompatibility problem.