Thread: Release date of Killzone 2 for PC

Release date of Killzone 2 for PC

I have seen the review of Killzone 2 and it seems to be an awesome game with superb graphics. Well, I am waiting for the release date of Killzone 2 for PC. Have the authorities mentioned about this till now? I was searching the web for the same, but I have not found any such news. Well, its a long time, since it has been released for PS3, but nothing for the game of PC. All possible replies and comments on this topic are duly appreciated.

Re: Release date of Killzone 2 for PC

Well, all are very eager and looking for ward for the release date of Killzone 2 for PC. You can also include me among them. I have seen the trailer of this game and it is very cool. They have not given any hint for the release date of the same. There are many other games that have better graphics than Killzone 2. One such game is Wolf Quest. I have not seen any game that has managed to reach till its level.

The release date of Killzone 2 for PC is not out till now. I was very mad looking for the same in the last year. I thought that it will be released, but they have not provided any news about it till now and because of that I have left searching about it. There are many who want to play this game and they cannot afford buying a PS 3. Well, I guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed for the date.

Killzone 2 was released for PS 3 all around the world on 26th or 27th of February, 2009. A year has crossed and still the release date of Killzone 2 for PC is not out. I have bought a PS 3 because of this game only, as I was not able to wait for the game to be released to play o my computer. I guess that this game will never be released to be played on the PC. I suppose that the developers are finding a hard time for its release with the PC version.

Actually, the officials have disappointed many of its users by not giving the release date of Killzone 2 for PC. I did not have any idea about it. But, when Daniela007 had mentioned that this game has not been released for PC, I looked for the same on the internet. I have already played it on my PS 3. So, I suggest everyone who wants to play Killzone 2 will ultimately have to buy a PS 3.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If Killzone 2 for PC will be ever released for PC, then there will be many users who will buy it. The officials must be knowing this, but then too there is no mention about its release on their site. The users are longing for this game, since there are many new maps and weapons made in an awesome way by the developers. It will be pride for one who have said that they have played this particular game.