Thread: Killzone 2 delay in the controls problem

Killzone 2 delay in the controls problem

Hello. I have purchased a Playstation 3 console for gaming purpose. I have Killzone 2 game application which I like to play a lot. The problem is that in the previous part of the game there where some controlling issue and in the newer part still having the same issue as the game lags. I have no idea what could have been wrong. Please do help me out to sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: Killzone 2 delay in the controls problem

It is quite a sad thing that the issue still remains and has not been sorted. I have been experiencing the same. The application lags while execution of the game. Whenever the game is been played at a particular moment of time the camera view of the game application losts focus and starts lagging. This is the problem that is been faced and not been sorted. The newer version may have a change.

The problem could well been with the game application installer that you have been using. May be some of the system files is not been correct or able to execute well. So I would suggest you to use another application disc in order to get the things to work or process out well. This should then be able to make the changes that you need.

A patch for the same would be able to make the things to sort out. You need to check out for the same. This would then help in sorting the issue. The patch would basically make the things to work out well and hence the lag issue that you face may no longer exist. So do check out for the same that would then help in sorting the issue.

The latest patch for the game application can certainly make the change and it does. All you need to do is to get the latest patch for the game application and then install it to the console. It will then make the things get to function well. It is very much necessary that the game application to support with the patch. So look out for the latest tool patch that is available.

Basically the lag for the game application is not much that i feel. It is quite normal and i have got used to it. The game application is still able to work all fine. Just need to check out for the issue that may be worked upon. Look out for the issue. As you may get used to the same and would make the application to process out well.