Thread: Download Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1

Download Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1

Hello everyone, one of my friends has informed me that the Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1 has been released. I am not able to find the same. So, I want you guys to help me with the link to download Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1. Also, just help me with the information about the features that can be obtained when the patch is overwritten with the original one. Are all the operating systems compatible with the patch? All possible replies and suggestions are duly appreciated.

Re: Download Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1

Hello there, I have searched the web and found that the link to download Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1 is available on the official site of this game. Here is the link for the same:
    http://www.mycrysis.com/filebase.php?fileid=9419
    All the information about how to use the particular patch is available with the download of the file.

The Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1 is compatible with all the operating systems. The features that it provides will be mostly benefited by the users of the Windows Vista operating system. The bugs that were being encountered while playing this game will also be solved with the help of this patch. There was some problem with the resolution of this game in Windows Vista, which is solved with its use.

If you search on the web, you can get many of the links to download Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1. Most of them are third party patches, that can cause problems while playing the game. Some might contain infections because the attackers embed them so, since they know that many users will be searching for such patches. Thus, this is a very good method of spreading threats and hence, beware about the file that you download.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have checked that the link for the download of Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1, that is given in one of the above posts is an official one and hence, it is assured that there will be no issues while using it. Well, there are some problems of using the patch. The main issue is that this particular game, that is saved in the 32 bit will have problems while you try to run the same in 64 bit. It is the same if tried vice-versa.

Hey, I have downloaded the Crysis Warhead Patch 1.1 from the official site that is given in the above post by Mario2 and there are no problems with the same. It is very awesome as it decreases the problems faced by the game. I can assure you this because I have experienced about the same. You can also load the Timedemo from the command line itself. Try knowing about its additional advantages by using the same.