Thread: Killzone 2 vs Resistance 2, Which is the best for PS3 ?

Killzone 2 vs Resistance 2, Which is the best for PS3 ?

Hi,

I'm tired of the Rock Band 2 so I am looking for a new game for ps3. I have Resistance 2 and kill zone 2 in my mind so I wanted to know what you think is better to help me figure out whether I should buy Killzone 2 or not. So I wanted to know what you think is better to help me figure out whether Killzone 2 vs Resistance 2, Which is the best for PS3 ?. Thanks for all the answers!

Re: Killzone 2 vs Resistance 2, Which is the best for PS3 ?

I think Killzone 2 is more specialized. Also now its best game on any console (so that the factor of demonstration equipment, whether to display your friends what was reported on your TV and the console can do) and have a strong single component player than the solid-but not surprising single-player campaign for Resistance 2. Its multiple components player however, is as strong as Resistance 2, complete the same kind of "leveling up" mechanics and the ability to diversify their skills in a unique blend of hybrid classes.

I think Resistance 2 was a great game with a high value gaming. That said, Resistance 2 Killzone 2 strokes out of water. The graphics are stellar and very addictive multiplayer mode. I started playing the game after the game after the patch came out. I could play KZ2 well as controls. Resistance 2's cooperative is fabulous. Unfortunately, no co-op of KZ2. I will say that the co-op is probably the only thing Resistance 2 has more than KZ2.

As compared Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 visualization. I think is the best game, If you are looking for the visually pleasing game, but if you want a game with an enormous scope and epic Bosse crazy weapons very creative, very interesting history controls, multiplayer player online mode competitive, separate co -op campaign with 8 players at once, then go with resistance 2. Resistance 2 wins overall because of the fun.

It depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I went to Resistance 2 because Killzone 2 is a realistic shooter hiding behind a cover of science fiction. Basically it's Call of Duty with a unique plot. Resistance 2, however, offers inventive weapons, a strong science fiction feel, and a variety of different enemies. Additionally, Killzone 2 has a multiplayer mode that can match Resistance 2 60-player skirmishes, and co-op that immerses you in a completely new campaign. Both games are very good but Killzone 2, as I said, is more for those who like realism.

Killzone 2 definitely has better graphics, but Resistance 2 has good graphics too. Now, just because Killzone 2 has better graphics, does not mean better. It just means it looks better. I would recommend Resistance 2 because its history is the participation, especially if you've played Fall of Man. It has less trophies, but they are harder to obtain.