Thread: Smart mod manager for call of pripyat

Smart mod manager for call of pripyat

Hello there, I am facing a weird problem with Stalker Call of Pripyat game. I have a desktop computer which is installed with Windows 7 operating system. On this computer I have installed Stalker Call of Pripyat. I downloaded the Smart mod manager for the game but it is not working after installation. So if anybody can explain how to get Smart mod manager for Stalker call of pripyat to work, then please share some information which might help me in solving the issue.

Re: Smart mod manager for call of pripyat

I think there is something wrong with the game which is installed on the computer. There are lot of files which are associated to the game. If any of the file which is associated to the game is corrupt or missing on the system then the game will not work properly. Try and replace all the files which are corrupt or missing on the computer. After replacing all the files which are corrupt, the problem will be solved. Uninstall the game and remove all the files/keys which are related to the game. Reboot the system and then install the game again. Once the game is reinstalled, check if the mod is working or not.

I think the game which you are trying to play is not supported by the operating system. Windows 7 does not support all the games which are supported by Windows XP operating system. If the game is not supported by the operating system then the game will not run at all or will give some problems while running. The list of all the games which are supported by Windows 7 operating system is available on the official website of Microsoft. Check the list and see if the game which you are trying to play is supported or not. If the game is not supported, try running the game in compatibility mode.

The installation file of the patch which you are using must be corrupt and hence the patch is not working properly on the computer. Whenever any data is downloaded from the Internet and if there is internet fluctuation during the downloading process, then there is high chances that the files which are downloaded will get corrupt. If such an corrupt installation file is used for installing the mod, it will end up corrupting the game files. Therefore I will suggest you that you download the installation file for the mod again and try to install it. If the installation file is proper, you will not face any problem.

Thanks for replying to the post really fast. As suggested I uninstalled the game and installed it again on the computer and it worked properly. Also I downloaded the installer file for the Smart mod and try to install it. Now the Smart mod manager also works properly with the game. Now I am able to switch between the mods without any difficulty.