Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Arsenal mod for stalker

Video Games

Old 30-03-2010

Arsenal mod for stalker

Hi there, I recently heard a more about the arsenal mod for STALKER. It appears pretty wonderful. I only got one problem, many of the downloads which I get of it are all combined through the Oblivion Lost mod. I wasn't one of the crazy of all people, that’s why I am not too paying attention in seeing STALKER closer to what it originally looked like. I want how to install arsenal mod for STALKER, please help me.

Old 30-03-2010

Re: Arsenal mod for stalker

The latest version of Arsenal RC1, you at rest require to install the Arsenal RC1 first, then the patch. The cause it crashes is the localization file is put for the Russian version of Stalker, the extra link is a translation pack, however need the v1.1 patch. If you choose to install it, there won't be a crash at the begin, not certain if PEM 2.0 clash, you can use any of the patches, 1.0004, 1.0005 or 1.0006 with the translation pack.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 30-03-2010

Well they have a small problem with arsenal mod. The subject is that the damn mod is attractive cool other than doesn’t work to me. The mod purpose well except when i came to the armed depot (that is the freedom base), the game crashed and no error appear. I go inside this forum because I think there is nearly all approximate to my problem. If anybody can help me whit this, I really appreciate it.
Old 30-03-2010

This patch works perfectly, apart from whenever I talk to the dealer in the Freedom base, Skinflint I consider, the game crashes. I contain a vague remembrance of your having this difficulty, Ben, however you fixed it. What do I do? "present generation visual graphics are characterized by organism very brown and complete of bloom lighting effects." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Old 30-03-2010

Fortunately, my game crashes at whatever time I try to load a game. I suffering from the same problem. Also, what scope goes on the Sig SG550, M16, etc.? ACOG. I am not convinced what armaments use the SUSAT scope, every the guns I've found aren't compatible with it. Currently playing: Bioshock, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SoC, Half Life 2+Episodes. Waiting for: WAR, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, Left 4 Dead

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,