Thread: Which according to you is better Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky

Which according to you is better Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky

Hi to all the gamers, I have been playing STALKER since the first version of it was released. I know that many people play this game because of the regular mods which are released for the game and hence want to ask Which according to you is better Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky and why. Please share your views about the game.

Re: Which according to you is better Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky

I like Clear sky better than SOC. Clear sky is the game for the people who want to get involved in the game world and on the other hand SOC is a easy and quickly completing game. SOC is much easier when it is compared to Clear sky and hence my vote goes to Clear Sky. I know people must here must be having different opinions about the game but I support Clear Sky.

The statements which you have made for Clear sky are totally wrong. According to me, the game play of SOC is much harder than the clear sky. In clear sky we can smoke through the stages and hence complete the game in much easier and faster way while in SOC you have to go thorough all the checkpoints and discover all the artifacts before completing the level. Therefore my vote will always go to Shadow of chernobyl when compared to Clear sky.

I completely agree to the post above which states that Shadow of Chernobyl is far more harder and fun to play game than clear sky. Shadow is very difficult to finish as you have to find all the artifacts on the level which makes the player to get lost in the game world for hours. Most fun part of the game is to install the mod which reduces the cost of the ammo which makes it easier for the player to play the game.

I have a desktop computer which is powered by an AMD 64 bit processor and Windows Xp 64 bit installed on it. If the performance of the games mentioned is compared on my computer, then I would definitely rate Clear sky as better than Shadow of chernoby as the game is too choppy on a 64 but system. There is some incompatibility between the game and the 64 bit system due to which the game lags while playing. On the other hand Clear sky runs smoothly and has good graphic details. Comparable to reality, thats what I like about the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I think both the games are equally good and engaging. Clear Sky is difficult to complete while Shadow of Chernobyl is easy to play without any mods installed. But now many Mods are available for Shadow of Chernobyl which makes the gaming experience equal to playing Clear sky and hence I think both the games are equal and should not be compared.