Thread: Xray engine crash while playing STALKER call of pripyat?

Xray engine crash while playing STALKER call of pripyat?

I am facing a weird problem with STALKER call of pripyat game which is installed on the computer. The computer has Windows 7 operating system and has Nvidia 5200 graphic card. The problem is whenever I start the game, the game terminates itself and the system gives an error message saying "Xray engine crash", because of this error I am not able to play the game. So if anybody can explain me why the Xray engine crashes while playing STALKER call of pripyat, it would be really help. Any suggestions about the topic are more than welcome.

Re: Xray engine crash while playing STALKER call of pripyat?

I think you have not patched the game yet and hence you are not able to run the game. After installation of the game, a patch has to be installed on the game to make it work properly. This patch is available online on different websites. Go to the official website of the developer of the game and search for the latest patch which is available for the version of the game which you are playing. Download one of the patch from the mentioned website and then install it on the computer. After installing the patch, the game will run without any problems.

Have you checked the minimum system requirements of the game? Every game has some minimum system requirement which has to be fulfilled by the computer. If the minimum system requirements for the game are not fulfilled then the game will not run properly on the computer. Therefore before installing the game, check the minimum system requirements of the game and see if your computer satisfies all the requirements. If the system requirements are not fulfilled then the game will not work at all.

Some games do not work on Windows 7 operating system. All the game which are supported by Windows Xp operating system are not supported by Windows 7 operating system. If the game is not supported by the operating system then the game will not work properly or will not run at all. The list of all the games which are supported by Windows 7 operating system is available on the official website of Microsoft. Check the list and see if the game which you are trying to play is supported or not. If the game is not supported by the operating system, then there is nothing much you can do about it.

Check if the graphic drivers are installed and working properly on the computer. All the devices which are connected to the computer require a set of drivers to be installed on the computer to work properly. Drivers act as a mediator between the operating system and the device. If the appropriate drivers for the device are not installed then the device will not work properly. To check if the appropriate drivers are installed and working on the computer, right click on My computer and then select device manager. Highlight the graphic adapter and check if there are any caution signs. Follow the troubleshooting procedure if there are any caution signs. If the troubleshooting does not help then you will have to update the drivers for the display adapter and see if it works.

I was also facing the same problem with the Xray engine while playing STALKER Clear sky. Whenever I started the game, it would end up terminating and giving an error saying Xray engine failure. I figured it out the solution to the problem is to replace the files of the game which are corrupt. Hence I would suggest you to remove the current installed version of the game from the computer and remove all the keys/file related to the game from the computer. Reboot the system and install the game again. Check if the game works properly or not.