Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about the The Humans video game

Video Games

Old 30-03-2010

Want to know about the The Humans video game

Hi there, I have purchased a new computer which is working on window 7 operating system, 1 gb ram core2duo 2.4 processor and 128 mb video card. And I recently I heard about the new game called as The Humans video game. I want to install The Humans video game on my computer. But I don't about this system requirements and features of it. Can anyone please help me.

Old 30-03-2010

Re: Want to know about the The Humans video game

Once upon a prehistoric time: the player's task is to direct The Humans to assist them resolve the quests that they are set at the opening of each of the puzzle festooned levels. To do this, the citizens have to all heave together; the player has to plan ahead cautiously. Assign tasks to The Humans in your family. Guide The Humans by means of strategy and guile in order to stay away from the deadly hazards and co-inhabitants of The Humans world.
Old 30-03-2010

Put in to the perils a race in opposition to the clock and this imaginative puzzle game will amuse and bemuse the strategist in the player. The game environments are exciting with atmosphere and inhabited with more than 14 dissimilar characters, from antagonistic tribal brothers to sabre-toothed tigers, through mammoths to the dreaded T-Rex
Old 30-03-2010

Our human intimates must prevail in eight worlds through a total of 80 levels, whilst following the itinerary of evolution! As the game more forwards, they will determine the most noteworthy inventions in the history of mankind: fire, the wheel, and even weapons. And one thing is convinced: there will be no lack of humor in The Humans!
Old 30-03-2010

Minimum system requirements:
  • Processor: 2 gHz Pentium 4 processor, or better
  • Main memory: 512MB RAM
  • Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
  • Video card: 3D-enabled, dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
Old 30-03-2010

Anyway, the aim in each puzzle is to fundamentally get your caveman to a hut, or recover some critical bit of technology (like a rope), or to free a squarish caveman young woman from the hostile tribe. You simply get five lives per puzzle, and if a caveman ignore a jump or gets eaten by a dinosaur you use up a life. Once every five lives are bushed you have to restart the entire puzzle.

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,