Thread: KOTOR PC with 360 controller

KOTOR PC with 360 controller

I am having the desktop computer system which has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. I have recently installed the Star Wars:Knights of Old Republic (KOTOR) game on my system. I want to play KOTOR on the computer using the XBOX 360 controller. I tried to do the same but failed. So guide me for doing this properly without any problem.

Re: KOTOR PC with 360 controller

You are having the desktop computer system loaded with the Windows Vista operating system and you have installed the Star Wars:Knights of Old Republic (KOTOR) game in this computer system. But you dont want to play the game on the system using keyboard and mouse, instead you want to play game using the XBOX 360 controller. I think you can connect the XBOX 360 controller to play games on your computer system. Read the manual of the controller for doing so.

Yes you can use the XBOX 360 game controller on your desktop computer system for playing games like Star Wars:Knights of Old Republic (KOTOR) and others, provided that you should have installed the driver software for the XBOX 360 game controller compatible with the operating system you are using in your desktop computer system. So install the driver software and start using and playing the game with the XBOX 360 game controller on your system.

So download the driver software for the XBOX 360 game controller compatible with the Windows Vista operating system and install it in your desktop computer system. You can get this software in the disc provided with the game controller or you can also download it from the Microsoft website. You can directly download the driver for the XBOX 360 game controller from the following link.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/wi...a/support.mspx
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am having the problem connecting the XBOX 360 wireless game controller with my desktop for playing games which also has the Windows Vista operating system. So i am here to get help from you guyz. So provide me the solution of this issue and after that i shold be able to play the KOTOR PC game on my desktop using the XBOX 360 wireless game controller.

You are having the Wireless XBOX 360 game controller and you also want to connect it to your PC for playing games. So download the driver software for the Wireless XBOX 360 game controller from the microsoft website. But remember that you should have the wireless receiver attach to your desktop for pairing the controller and your desktop. You can download the driver software from the below given link for the Windows Vista operating system.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/wi...a/support.mspx