Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to run warcraft on vista

Video Games

Old 30-03-2010

Not able to run warcraft on vista

How to run warcraft 2 on windows vista. What are the ways to do that. I have upgraded from windows xp t widows vista. But after that when I tried to install warcraft 2 game as given by my friend the game does not work. I had tried to install the same but I think my installation can be corrupted. How to fix the same.

Old 30-03-2010

Re: Not able to run warcraft on vista

For the reason that it's not well matched in vista. I had too tried numerous times but the similar does not work. You cannot actually install warcraft 2 on windows vista. There is no correct motivation behind the similar. There may be a number of compatibility problem related to some files which are not working correctly on windows vista. Try several newer version or patch.
Old 30-03-2010

With vista the whole thing is additional complicated. Go to where you installed your warcraft 2 game. Right hit it off it go on properties and endeavor to decrease the graphics on it or have it not maintain a number of the characteristics. If that does not work then run it under organizational privileges from the task bar when you hit alt+control+delete. If it does not go all the way through admin privileges then endeavor working a video test and if that does not run then I am apologetic but vista is retarded and one of the majority pointless operating systems that Microsoft came out with.
Old 30-03-2010

Earliest of all, generate a folder called DOSGames (or anything you would similar to call it) on your C drive or anything hard drive it is. Then, startup DOSBox and category in mount c, your hard drive letter, and then the directory. For illustration: mount c c:\dosgames. If you encompass Warcraft 2 on your floppy disk, type in mount a:\ -t floppy. Or if you encompass it on a CD, type in mount d d:\ -t cdrom. You will encompass to switch to the drive in arrange to install the game on your computer. Then, go behind the instructions for to install your game.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 30-03-2010

You determine to have to utilize DOSBox to play the game. After installing, category in c: to switch to your hard drive. Then, category in the register where you installed Warcraft 2 and then the submission for to play the game. Right hit it off on the file on your desktop. Create it work in a window method by adding -w to the script. And then endeavor that.
Old 30-03-2010

You determine not to work under Windows Vista except you make utilize of a DOS emulator (like DOSBox), something you do not maintain. If you are planning to obtain Warcraft 2 Battle.net publication, that works on my Vista apparatus at home. The Warcraft 1 and the innovative Warcraft 2/ Tides of Darkness are DOS programs.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,