Thread: Slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7

Slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7

The game called American Civil War is having a problem in my system. The issue is that there is a slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7. I am not pretty sure if this is some kind of incompatibility problem because of which I need to know about the system requirements of this game. I have upgraded to Windows 7 operating system recently. The game was running fine, previously in Windows Vista.

Quit all the processes before the game is started

When any game is played in the Windows 7 operating system, it suggested that you must quit all the processes before the game is started. There may be many unwanted processes running in the system because of which there is a slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7. I am sure that your problem will be solved after you run the game after the unnecessary processes are stopped because I was facing a similar problem which I solved bu this same method.

System requirements of American Civil War

I am providing you with the system requirements of American Civil War. It will help you to know why there is a slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7:
    • Operating systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • CPU: 500 MHz or better
    • RAM: 1GB or better
    • Video Card: 32 MB or better and DirectX 7 Compatible
    • Sound Card: Windows XP Compatible
    • Hard Disk: 1 GB or more free
    • DirectX 7 or better
    • Other Requirement: Adobe Flash Player 8 for intro screen only

An incompatibility issue

If there is a slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7, then this is surely an incompatibility issue that the game is having with the operating system. I can assure you this because the system requirements that are mentioned in the above post shows that the Windows 7 operating system us not shown to be supported or not. I think that the issue will not be solved by any of the techniques.

All the built-in gadgets must be stopped

All the built-in gadgets must be stopped to solve the problem of slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7. Most of the resources in the Windows 7 operating system are used by such gadgets. So, stopping them will help a bit. Also, the graphical theme consumes some of the RAM of the system. So, switch to the Aero theme and provide more resources to the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Set the operating system in the compatibility mode

It is suggested that you must set the operating system in the compatibility mode to prevent the problem of the slow loading of American Civil War in Windows 7. You will have to use the recommended settings there or just specify the problems that you are finding when the game runs in the operating system. If you find that the game is running without any issues, then just apply the settings for the future.